Presented by AFAR Magazine
In Cooperation with Denver Green Drinks
Special Guest Speaker: Joshua Berman, Author of “Moon Nicaragua”
Please join Green Living Project for it’s newest multi-media event showcasing cutting-edge global sustainability stories! This exciting event features projects across Central America (Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama and Maine)! Special 20% Off Coupon at Tattered Cover Book Store. Plus, complimentary food, beer, beverages, free giveaways for the first 50 attendees, LIVE music, and much more! A voluntary $10 donation is requested at the door, and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to a featured GLP Project – chosen by YOU! Join us for this Special Denver event!
- Popular multi-media event on global sustainability
- Special 20% Off* Coupon at Tattered Cover Book Store
- 1st 50 attendees receive free gear giveaways
- Complimentary food by Mad Greens, Mercury Cafe, Chipotle
- Beer and beverages compliments of New Belgium Brewery and Honest Tea
- LIVE music at the event
- Great raffle prizes – including a travel package from La Cusinga Eco-Lodge (Costa Rica) and more!
- A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a featured GLP project
- Introduction to the projects given by The School for Field Studies (SFS)
- Special guest: Joshua Berman – author of “Moon Nicaragua”
- Conclusion and “Think Global, Act Local” by The Colorado Mountain Club (CMC)
Thursday, August 26th, 2010
5:30-8:30pm (films begin at 6:45)
Tattered Cover Book Store (Historic LoDo Store)
1628 16th Street, Denver, CO 80202
For a copy of the event flier, click here: PDF or JPG
Having documented 50+ projects across 14 countries across Latin America, Africa and North America, Green Living Project is excited to premiere its new multi-media presentation on Central America! This must-see event will showcase cutting-edge sustainability projects across Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama. Experience the expedition team’s journey and witness the latest efforts in marine conservation (leatherback turtles), adventure eco-lodges, voluntourism, urban sustainable tourism (geo-tourism), indigenous communities, renewable energy (wind, solar), education, sustainable forestry, and more! Come learn about responsible adventure travel, sustainable living, and how you can get directly involved with these exciting projects. And, from right in our own backyard: Learn about Chewonki’s famous wilderness and sustainability education programs in Maine!
Food & Beverages